THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4, 2006

I would like to say that today was unbelievable, but it was pretty much normal. I worked my 8 to 4, did a little bit of shopping; for somebody else :) and now I'm back online trying to keep up with my email intake.

I have an interview lined up with Christina Millian as of today. I'm still thinking about what angle I'm going to take in the questioning. But this interview will be a great opportunity for me to expand my horizons as a writer, more into the Pop side of things.

I'm ready to expand and grow... I'm also ready to get paid as many times as I possibly can this year. Being successful can be described in so many ways and this year; 100 paychecks will do me just fine...

What will make this a successful year for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter