THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Thursday, April 06, 2006

April 6, 2006

Yes, another day has passed... I feel like I am going to wake up one morning, and I'm going to be an email :)

I've sent out so many emails today that Hotmail told me that I reached my daily limit. Isn't that something. Handling business can be tough on the fingers but it's worth it.

I really wanted to sit down with P!nk for an interview for www.Vibe.com, but her publicist told me that Vibe isn't quite P!nk's audience. I mean, I could have swore that P!nk was originally signed to LaFace (Mainly an Urban Label, L.A. Reid and Babyface). Well after basically being told that she'd get back to me, I realized that the interview wasn't going to happen. Hey, what can I do?

I'm still learning how to truly place my day on a page... I haven't written a journal in so long, so give me some time to get accustomed to this new responsibility of mine...

Stay strong and motivated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter