THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006

It is Monday... my day to organize and analyze the week ahead of me. Yes, I was crazy with the emails once again. Still trying to land an interview opportunity with DMX. It's a hard task trying to get time with the Dog Man... I just want to sit down with him and talk about his music and his struggles with Asthma; I honestly don't care about his troubles outside of music. I would like to celebrate the musician, instead. I'd feel the same way if I had the chance to interview Michael Jackson. They can try to take everything away from Michael, but you can't take away "The Thriller".

I've been busy picking a lot of my friends up from their stressed out phases. Instant messaging, emailing, verbal conversations; whatever it takes to help them through the darkest of clouds that may overshadow them.

I was given some great news today... my God sister is getting married in October. I am so happy for her. She has been through so much drama and pain in her past. It's nice to see that she has found someone who truly loves her, and that shows love to my neice as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter