THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Christina Milian "Fills in the Blanks"




Christina Milian “Fills in the blanks” (Christina’s answers are in bold)

On a $200,000 shopping spree that can only be used in one store, I would go to Best Buy – buy gadgets.

If I had 24 hours to live and I had to accomplish one thing before my passing, I would give all my money to my family.

If I had the choice of a leading man to star the opposite in a big budget movie, I would choose Brad Pitt.

The song that I felt could have done more for my career, but fell short was AM to PM.

My drink of choice is Vitamin Water.

My favorite color to wear is ­­­­­­­­­Purple.

The last book that I’ve read or currently reading is A Child called It.

You will never see me Naked.

People think that I am ­­­­­­­­sexy when I really am goofy.

If I had a free moment, I would spend it sleeping / getting a massage.

So Amazin' is in stores now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter