THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Grand Hustle's Young Dro Finishes my sentences

Dro's album "Best Thang Smokin" is in stores now. That dude that taught a nation how to Shoulder Lean, finishes my sentences.

My girl… got a girlfriend

“Shoulder Lean” is one of the biggest songs in the country because… I believed in it

If Young Dro is about to star in a big budget film, his leading lady has to be… Cindy Crawford

The last drink that tore you down for the night was… Patron

Some of Young Dro’s favorite clothing designers are… Ralph Lauren

The first meal that you’d have a personal chef cook for you would be… Scrabbled Eggs with cheese (he laughs after that statement)

The song that inspired you to be an emcee was… One More Chance by The Notorious B.I.G.

The emcee that influenced your style was… Raekwon and Nas

The last book that you’ve read was… Dirty Game

I would put all of my money on… I’d put all my money on my daughter

Photo by Michael Blackman
You can read the entire interview in October's Issue of XPOZ magazine (myspace.com/XPOZ)

Don't forget to leave your comments...

Ringtones, Ringtones, Ringtones, Jay-Z's Back, Jay-Z's back, Ringtones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter