THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Justin Timberlake: FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS - Album Screening

In a career that hasn’t even reached its ten year mark, Justin Timberlake former co-lead singer for the overwhelmingly successful boy band N’Sync, and now Pop/R&B frontrunner will release his sophomore album “FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS” on September 12th. You can leave the, “Sophomore Jinx” to the artists with less experience and flaky fan bases. Justin will move a minimum of 300,000 units in his first week without dropping a single. So you can only imagine what he’ll do now that he has scored his first #1 on the Hot 100 thanks to the Timbaland produced, “SEXYBACK.”

Speaking of SEXYBACK, I know that I’m not the only one who can’t understand what the hell Justin is saying at times. So in this exclusive, I’ll walk you through Justin’s track list for his new album and leave it up to you to say whether his lyrics are, “Creative (beautiful penmanship) or Suspect (what the hell was that?).


FUTURESEX/LOVESOUND

Verse 2
You can’t stop baby
You can’t stop once you turn me on
And you’re an enemy of your thoughts baby
So just let’em go
Cause all I need is a moment alone
To give you my tone
And get you out of control
After you let it in and we’re skin to skin
It’s just so natural
Wait a second…

SEXYBACK featuring Timbaland

Verse 1
I’m bringin’ sexy back
Them other boys, don’t know how to act (Yea!)
I think you’re special
What’s behind your back (Yea!)
So turn around and I’ll pick up the slack.

SEXY LADIES

Chorus
I’ve got sexy ladies
All over the floor
You’re talkin’ to one of the greatest
Who did it before
Now I’m back with one of my latest
Just letting you know
That I’ve got sexy ladies
So back up some more
And let me take it off

MY LOVE featuring T.I.

Verse 1
If I wrote you a symphony
Just to say how much you mean to me
(What would you do?)
If I told you, you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular
(Tell me would you?)
Well baby I’ve been around the world
But I ain’t seen myself another girl
(Like You)
This ring here represents my heart
But there’s just one thing that I need from you
(Say “I do”)
Because…

LOVESTONED

Verse 1
She grabs the yellow bottle
She likes the way it his her lips
She gets it to the bottom
It sends her on a trip so right
She might be goin’ home with me tonight
And…
She looks like a model
Except she’s got a little more ass
Don’t even bother
Unless you got that thing she likes
Ooh, I hope she’s goin’ home with me tonight…

WHAT GOES AROUND…

Hook
Is this the way it’s really going down
Is this how we say good-bye
Should have know better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
It’s breaking my heart to watch you run around
Cause I know that you’re living a lie
But that’s okay baby, cause in time you will find

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around (4x)

CHOP ME UP featuring Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia

Verse from Juicy J
They call me Juicy J, Straight up out the Three 6 Mafia
Ghetto fab player all these freaks, and I’m tryin’ to holla’ at ya’
Quit playin’ games girl, you got my head spinnin’ ‘round
I ain’t gonna’ chirp your mobile phone and chase you all over town
I just want to pick you up and take you to a wrestling match then
(Is it good, is it good)
And have a little smack fest
So if you never call me I’ll be somewhere down in Tennessee
Washing away my sorrows in a cold cup of Hennessy

DAMN GIRL featuring Will.I.Am

Verse 1
I’ve been around the world
Seen a million honeys
Really special girls
Gave all my time and money
But there’s somethin’ ‘bout ya’
Something that’s kind of funny
I think it’s what you do to me
Owwwoh!
Don’t need no Maybelline
Cause you’re a beauty queen
Don’t need no L’Oreal
Cause bitch you’re bad as hell
If I’m Casanova
Then you’re a supernova
Girls it’s what you do to me that got me saying… (Damn girl)

SUMMER LOVE

Verse 1
Ridin’ in the drop top, with the top down
I saw you switchin’ lanes girl
Pull up to the red light, lookin’ right
Come here let me get your name girl
Tell me where you’re from, what you do, what you like
Let me pick your brain girl
And tell me how you got that pretty little face
On that pretty little frame girl
But let me show you round
Let me take you out
Bet you we could have some fun girl
Cause we could do it fast, fast slow
Whichever way you wanna run girl
But let me buy you drinks
Better yet, rings, how you want it done girl
And who would have thought you could be the one…

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Chorus
Cause if your love was all I had in this life
That would be enough until the end of time
So rest your weary hear and relax your mind
Cause I’m gonna love you girl
Until the end of time
You got me sayin’
Oh, Yeah
Oh, Yeah
Everybody say oh, Yeah
Everybody say oh, Yeah

LOSING MY WAY (Entire Song)

Verse 1
Hi, my name is Bob and I work at my job
I make forty-somethin’ dollars a day
I used to be the man in my home town
Until I started to lose my way
It all goes back to when I dropped out of school
Having fun I was living my life
But now I got a problem with that little white rock
See I can’t put down the pipe, and

B-Section
It is breaking me down
Watching the world spin around
While my dreams fall down
Is anybody out there?
It is breaking me down
No more friends around
And my dreams fall down
Is anybody out there?

Chorus
Can anybody out there hear me
Cause I can’t seem to hear myself
Can anybody out there see me
Cause I can’t seem to see myself
There’s gotta be a Heaven somewhere
Can you save me from this Hell
Can anybody out there feel me
Cause I can’t seem to feel myself
Losing my way
Keep losing my way
Keep losing my way
Can you help me find my way
Losing my way
Keep losing my way
Keep losing my way
Can you help me find my way

Verse 2
Now you gotta’ understand I was a family man
And I would have done anything for my own
But I couldn’t get a grip on my new found itch
So I ended up all alone
I remember where I was when I got my first buzz
See I thought I was living the life
And the craziest thing is I’ll probably never know
The color of my daughters eyes

Bridge
Oh my God, please forgive me (Father hear my prayer)
Cause I know I’ve done some wrong in my life
If I could do it all again
Have just one more chance
I’d take all those wrongs and make them right… oh



(ANOTHER SONG) ALL OVER AGAIN

Verse 1
You’ve been alone
You’ve been afraid
I’ve been a fool
In so many ways
But I would change my life
If you thought you might try
And love me

Chorus
So please
Give me another chance
To write you another song
And take back those things I’ve done
Cause I’ll give you
My heart
If you would let me start
All over again

Now that you have bits and pieces of the lyrics from Justin’s new album, you tell us whether his choice of lyrics are Creative or Suspect.

FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS IN STORES ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2006

Sexyback, FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS, Justin, Sophomore Album, Cameron Diaz, My Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter