THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lil' Flip: New album "I Need Mine" will finally hit stores this March


Lil' Flip is back!! His new album, I Need Mine, is set to hit stores this spring and he's ready to reclaim his spot as the hottest artist coming out of Houston! Check out the video for the album's first single, "Ghetto Mindstate" featuring Lyfe Jennings.

Lil’ Flip feat. Lyfe Jennings – “Ghetto Mindstate”



Be on the Lookout for my exclusive interview with the Freestyle King in the near future...

Lil' Flip, Lyfe Jennings, Ghetto Mindstate, I Need Mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter