THIS YEAR PRESS - Diligence Personified

My name is Will "Deshair" Foskey, Editor-at-Large, Celebrity Journalist. You can find some of my work on www.Vibe.com, HipHopCrack.com, XPOZ magazine, American Songwriter, as well as the many sites that I find my work on. I work extremely hard to gain the content that matters... from well thought out opinions to asking the questions that defines the times, "I Got You!" - Will "Deshair" Foskey

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

International Superstar Mariah Carey is the new face for Pinko

The front running Italian fashion house Pinko has proudly announced Mimi, aka Ms. Carey the new face of their London inspired fashion brand.

Mariah already has a loving relationship with the style of Pinko, not wasting a heartbeat in jumping at the opportunity. "I'm really flattered to have been asked to be the new face of Pinko,” says the comeback Queen. “I first discovered this spectacular fashion house while working in Italy, in my favorite place in the world, the Isle of Capri, while recording my latest CD ‘The Emancipation of Mimi’. I immediately became a huge fan of the brand, and I bought almost everything in the store. So as you can imagine, when I was approached about doing the Pinko campaign I was beyond excited. The clothes are so stylish and fun, and I'm really looking forward to our new venture together.”

Pinko stopped at nothing to bring in the worlds’ best to make this venture a memorable one. The campaign was led by world renowned photographer Michelangelo Di Battista and art directed by Giovanni Bianco.

“All our campaigns feature famously beautiful women,” says Pietro Negra, Pinko’s president and founder. “But this time we wanted not only a beautiful woman, but a musical artist, because music is the greatest channel of communication, it reaches across the generations, perfectly reflecting the Pinko brand’s goal: to design clothes for women of all ages.”

What else is Mariah into at this time, you ask? Mariah is currently shooting the movie “Tennessee” with Lee Daniels, the producer behind Oscar award winning film “Monster’s Ball” and “The Woodsman”.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter